Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value Calculation in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client is having one requirement as mentioned regarding Pricing of PO -

They deduct brokerage amt from Main vendor and Pay to Broker Vendor.

They deduct 2% Charges from Main Vendor as they Pay them on the same day.

The calculation in Pricing they want is

Qty        Price     Amount

10          100          1000

Tax ded. 5%                                                                        5               50

Sub Total                                                                                          1050

Discount 2% on Sub Total                                                                    -21

Brokerage to Brokerage Vendor(Statistics,Delivery Cost)                         10

Brokerage from Main Vendor                                                                 -10

In GR Inventory to posted by 1000-21-10                                              969    

In MIRO Vendor Payment to by                                1000+50-21-10 = 1019

The Problem I am facing -

1) If I am making "Discount" and "Brokerage from Main Vendor" as Statistics then these amount I am not able to deduct from Vendor.

2) If I am making "Discount" and "Brokerage from Main Vendor" as non Statistics then I VAT Tax calculation is getting working as Net Price consider these amount is calculation.

So is their is any way I can exclude these condition from NET price calculation without making them Statistics by some routine or standard configuration.

Regards,

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The issue is resolved. Thanks all for your support.

Below link help to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sid

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I do not think so that you need to write a routeen .the brokarage percentage you want to pay to the other brokarage vendor . alternatively you create the condition to be as  frieght and maintain the fright vendor in the PO and during MIRO post them separately and clear them for payment . However you need to have a constant look over FRIR account carefully always in this method . Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

This issue is not with Brokerage vendor Payment, I have made that as B-Delivery cost condition type only but the same value of Brokerage my client want to get it deducted from Main Vendor payment.

So for this requirement we have made one negative condition of Discount which will have value for 100% of brokerage condition value but this condition amount(-negative value) is getting added in net price and by which Tax is wrongly getting calculated.

So if it is possible that this negative condition value should not be included in net value calculation without making condition as statistics or accrued type.

Can the said requirement is possible in standard or we have write some routine for the same ?

Regards,

Sid

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

insread you can plan for the discount condition after you had the bokarage so that brokarage will be psid to separate vendor and that much will be discounted for the main vendor .

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the standard condition exclusion process using the following function,

Call transaction OLME --> Conditions --> Define Price determination process --> Define condition exclusion --> Assignment of condition exclusion <-> Calculation schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

Condition Exclusion will not be right solution for the requirement as we dont want to exclude the condition, we just want it not to be included in NET price calculation.

But for Payment to Vendor these total amount will deduct these charges.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Sid

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Understand, just read the following doc which says it is possible to post financially as well exclude from the net price price calculation.This doc is related to Sale order, but can be considered for Purchase order too. Instead V/06 transaction use M/06 and make the settings explained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

As discount is negative condition so I can not make it condition category as B "Delivery Cost" and also I cannot make it as Statistics as ultimately this discount should get deducted from Vendor Payment.

Making it as accrual is also not correct as it should be consider at the time of final payment to Main Vendor.

Let me know if any more details required on my scenario.

Regards,

Sid