cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide/deactivate the buttons in SUS POR screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement to hide/ deactivate the buttons "Reject All items" & "Reset All Items" in the Purchase Order Response Screen.

Even all the item fields should be non-editable.

Could you please provide the valuable suggests to proceed further.

thanks & regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

We had a similar requirement. We were able to deactivate the "Reject All" button, although we couldn't hide it. It's greyed out, though, and that was enough for our needs. We used the steps Zoltan outlined.

Regards,
Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zoltan, Seth,

Special thanks for both of you!!

Yes, I have identified the path in the SPRO and did the same on the next day before i got the comments from you guys.

But now another challenge is, recently we have identified that the Reject Icon is there in the items details. For more details, please find the screen shot.

Could you please suggest how can we remove or grey-out?

Thanks in advance!!

Kumar

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Same place in SPRO:

Make Field Control Settings for Tables

table field:

ORDER.DET.EDIT REJECT_IMAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zoltan,

Thankyou!! I tried to set the flag for "No Display" for table ORDER.DET.EDIT REJECT_IMAGE.

But still it is displaying.

I have deleted the entry ORDER.DET.EDIT REJECT_IMAGE then reject icon is disappeared. Thanks for the hint.

Could you please let me know :

1) What is the background program/BADI in ECC system to send the PO from ECC to SUS?

2) What is the program for PO trigger (PO Change after the PO Acknowledgement)?

Our requirement is, PO should not trigger immediately to SUS. It only trigger whenever Scheduled job runs at every day night in ECC.

We would like to know the program so that we can enhance the program not to trigger immediately.

Thanks & regards,

Kumar

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I can't tell you as this belongs to the ECC side of things, to the MM area. I would recommend however to post these question in a separate forum topic and you can also try to post in the SCN forums for MM.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

We have POs going over immediately (although this may change in the future) but this should be pretty easy to set up.

When you're creating your vendor entries in MN04, use a date/time value of 1 ("Send with periodically scheduled job") instead of 4 ("Send immediately when saving the application). Then you can set up your batch job.

Regards,

Seth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

you can change the customizing for buttons in SPRO:

SRM Server

Supplier Self-Services