cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX Amount Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

We want Tax to be calculated on PB00 or PBXX value not based on Net price. It is possible ?

Also NAVS gives - Non Deductible Tax value in pricing procedure but is their is any way to get ONLY Deductible value in Pricing Procedure ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The issue is resolved. Thanks all for your support.

Below link help to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sid

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the tax calculation, go through the document: in which I have explained the various options.

If you need the total tax value from tax procedure to MM procedure, use the standard MM condition type JEXS, in the MM pricing procedure, which will pull the complete tax values from tax procedure to PO - condition tab. Ensure the JEXS condition has the following settings in M/06. But please note that it will include both deductible and non-deductible tax.

Check the same and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Thanks for the nice document and it is really insightful but my issue is not resolved.

Actually we want to either calculate Tax on PB00 or PBXX value or net value should exclude our discount conditions.

Right now net value is getting calculated by deducting these discount and Tax is getting calculated on that.

As discount is negative condition so I can not make it condition category as B "Delivery Cost" and also I cannot make it as Statistics as ultimately this discount should get deducted from Vendor Payment.

Hope you understood my scenario. Let me know if any further details required from my side.

Regards,

Sid

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBY6 and go to details of the company code and check the below indicators:

Regards,

AKPT

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Normally tazxes will be based upon percentage upoon the  net value . Try the indicator fixed amount  B for the calucalation type for the condition type at spro --mm--purchacing--conditions ---condition types . Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Making condition category B - Delivery Cost is not possible as the condition on which issue is discount condition which is negative in nature and neither we can maintain it with accrual or Statistics as ultimately this discount should get deducted from Vendor Payment.

Hope you got my scenario, Let me know if any further details required from my side.

Regards,

Sid