cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6.3 on SMP 3.0 SP11

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the next problem,

06/30/2016 15:28:22, 1,        20,        18, Thr       3192, JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

i dont't have idea how to solve it. I try to re-deploy 10 times and all times i got the message "Hi i'm here" but can't log in using Agentry Test Enviroment, Agentry Client, IPAD, or Android.

can someone help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Now i shutdown SMP Server and deleted the old log file.

Started again the SMP Server and i try to connect using ATE.

Look here is the log File.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

From the log file...

Failed to establish connection for user LYNCH: Initialization of destination DESTINATION_SESSION_LYNCH_session-3 failed: Select one of the installed languages on winID7 sysnr 00

I would start with checking the language settings for user LYNCH compared to the backend you are connecting to.

--Bill

0 Kudos

We have installed SAP and SMP, these Server has the default install lenguage. We are from Argentina and when we install the development enviroment that installation is on windows with spanish lenguage we was got that error. Thank you so much for the help!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi guys here is the smp server log file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

The log you have attached is generated recently. i can't see any error related to work manager. could you please perform one round of sync from Agentry client and then publish the server log files.

Thanks

Ajitesh

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you facing issue in custom application or standard app.If it is in standard application, verify if the services are activated correctly,JavaBE.ini file.

If you are creating a custom application by copying the standard app, then verify the application name,back end system details..etc in JavaBE.ini file.In logs we could see that "of a null object returned" .

If you have customized any data table,verify the custom configurations in config panel.

Thanks&Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

0 Kudos

First:

The class path is:

./Java;./Java/workmanager-6.3.1.0.jar;./Java/common-20160308.jar;./sapsso.jar;./sapjco3.jar;./ini4j.jar;;

Second:

Yes i can see the back-end configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create a new Datatable in the application?

0 Kudos

Nop, i don't create a data table.

1. Install a SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP 11

2. I create agentry aplication.

3. I upload workmanager aplication

4. i try to connect in ATE but i got the last message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the Work Manager BC Set is not activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Could you please post the server log not the events log. you can get the server log from following path

C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\log\*smpserverlog.

looks like some java class is not found in deployed jar file.

Thanks

Ajitesh

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would also strongly recommend you switch to using the ATE that is built into the Editor plugin instead of the standalone ATE.  If you are not already, please update to SMP3 SDK SP12 (latest patch)

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

When you go into the application settings in the SP11 cockpit does the backend tab display the HTTPXML and Java settings or is it blank?

Have you also checked the events.log after startup to see if there are any errors?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the class path for your application on the Server?