Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Withholding Tax Calculation with Accumulation

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to debug through F110 (SAPF110S) to find out the Withholding Tax calculation with WHT type with Monthly Accumulation (T059P-WT_ACCPT = 3) to find out how it transfers the calculated withholding tax amount to REGUP table with its rounding logic

Would any of you be able to advise me where/which subroutine/method or function modules is getting called to calculate the Withholding tax and passing the WHT tax amount to table REGUP so that I can place the breakpoint to start with or any further insight of SAP standard behavour of WHT calculation with month accumulation to REGUP table would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Taro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all of you on your advice.

The very point i wanted to verify is of SAP standard behavour of WHT tax amount calculation with monthly accumulation and they seem to allocate the rounding to REGUP table on each invoices under some specific logic. This is the logic that i would like to understand.

If any of you guys has any insight into this logic to allocate to each invoice, i would appreciate it.

Kind regards

Taro

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

If it is in foreign currency sap note 2008817 will help you. There could be some differences.

If you have withholding tax in payment and monthly accumulation active and you want to know how much tax was withheld for each invoice, you could check WITH_ITEM and REGUPW tables. In table WITH_ITEM you could check for QBSHH, QBSHB, accumulated auxiliary fields (WT_ACCWT, WT_ACCWTA) and corresponding tax base.

I had a case some time ago in which appeared difference for a tax with 80% rate for withholding in foreign currency. Other w.taxes had differences occasionally on 1 cts but the had 10% rate.

SAP rounds cents 0-4 goes down, 5-9 goes up. sapnote 1459557 talks about withholding  calculations and cents for Australia. This is a way to change SAP logic.

Kind Regards

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function Modules

FI_WT_FB01_CALCULATE_WT

FI_WT_CHECK_CALCULATION

Kind Regards

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

Take a look at notes 307701, 210198, 546564, 1787203,

What are you looking in withholding tax logic ?

also check on program RFWT1000.

Kind Regards

coleti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Taro,

Please, check include LFACIF4G called by FM FI_DOCUMENT_CHECK. It´s where the WHT line items are created.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti