Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On report getting an system error .

former_member187267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error on report while changing the values for example if i am changing the time from 2008 to 2007 or else any dimensions value i am getting below given error image is attached any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you tried creating this same report in EPM add-in Excel? Is the same problem occurring there?

Regards,

JP

former_member187267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

On EPM add-in Excel that problem was not occurring now i checked on both it's working fine .

but now while making a reporting template my PC(Server) was hanged and i directly closed the  EPM add-in Excel after that EPM add-in Excel is not working means not able to open this from web ..

I do not know what is the problem ? any suggestion other link except that EPM add-in Excel link ..

Please help .. ?

Please note that even now EPM add-in World and EPM add-in PowerPoint and Administrator link is working fine but only after clicking on  EPM add-in Excel nothing is happening, please check attached screen..

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member187267
Participant
0 Kudos

How to enable add on related to EPM I think it's disable and that is why I am getting this problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the Epm addin is disabled...then open normal excel go to Options---> Add-ins---> Disabled items---> Epm excel addin for office click on Enable....

Sorry not able to give the screenshot of it....just find out the options.

Regards,

JP

former_member187267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for reply I am sure that it's disabled but after opening the normal excel I am not getting options tab any where please let me Know that where I will get options tab? Thanks

former_member187267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JP

I got that option thanks for ur quick help

Answers (0)