cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Address for Subcontracting Vendor?

sefakocali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my process my Vendor A ships raw materials to Vendor B and I'm receiving semi-finished goods from Vendor B.

For this purpose, I'm using SC function in delivery address tab in PO as I show below.

But my Vendor B has two different addresses, how can I inform Vendor A to send correct address of Vendor B?

Vendor B has its headquarters on Adress 1 which we maintained in vendor B's General Data.

Vendor B also has its manufacturing plant on Address 2, which is I don't know how to relate with Vendor B.

Thanks for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct option in standard to maintain multiple address for vendor as of my knowledge. However, even though the actual usage is different, please check whether you can make use of the "International Address Versions" concept for maintaining multiple addresses. Refer the help doc: International Address Versions - Business Address Services (BC-SRV-ADR) - SAP Library

Go to SM30 and activate address versions for the view: V_SAPTSADV. Now, to to vendor master - menu - extras and maintain different address for the vendor as different version. Now,you may use the exit: EXIT_SAPLMMDA_001 to pull as default address as per your own logic.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the alternative address using transaction MEAN and add the same under delivery address when you create SC PO.

sefakocali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

I tried this but It gives error which says

"Please maintain one address reference only"

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for misguiding you. Get the address different other than from the Vendor master is not possible.

sefakocali
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found an exit EXIT_SAPLMMDA_001

I think this exit can help us.

Thanks.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, great. Please check the SAP note  498153 - FAQ: Addresses in the purchasing (Question no: 2).