cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross- Deployment Unit problem

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i am trying to create a Service Request from a ABSL BeforeSave Script in Questionnaire Extended BO. But i am facing the following problem.

Thx for the helps.

Regards Pablo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Questionnaire = Foundation

ServiceRequest = CustomerRelationshipManagement

You can create a custom Business Object to run this snippet, and map the Questionnaire (source) with such custom Business Object (target) with an Internal Communication. The target BO in Foundation DU would process the logic.

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok Fernando, I will to create a Custom BO with the same Deployment Unit that the Service Ticket. In the Before Save Script of this BO i will to create the Service ticket.

Now, When i save the questionnaire how can i to execute the Action in the custom BO?

I never use an internal Communication.

Thx Fernando for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo, kindly check how to define an Internal Communication (page 500) http://help.sap.com/saphelpiis_studio_1605/studio_od_1605.pdf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, i am trying to create a Internal Communication, my problem is the nodes inside the BO Questionnaire.

Basically in my requirement i need to check an answer type and his value and then a have to create a ServiceRequest (Ticket). (Before Save Script in ValuationColection of Questionnaire BO)

I need to get the ValluationCollection, Valuation, and ValuationQuestionValuation [0,n] nodes and replicate this rows in the custom BO.

How this works in the internal communication?  When i save a questionnaire?  Can assocciate multiples nodes?

Maybe if a create a WS from the Ticket and create the ticket using this WS even is more easy.

Thx for the help.

Regards Pablo.

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Internal communication:
When you save questionnaire BO an internal message will be created to the ServiceReqeustAux BO.
Based on the instance identification method maintained at each node level, it will try to find the instance from the sending BO data in the receiveing BO, if it exists it will update otherwise it will create new instance

Note: For the node with mutliple cardinality, if the instance identification returns more than one instance, then it will pick the first one only

In the WS approach you will have to do the following:

Create WS on BO ServiceReqeustAux ,

Download .wsdl file,

create .wsid on this .wsdl,

Create BeforeSave event on questionnaire BO and call the .wsid

where as internal communication you do the mapping between two BOs.

Thanks, Pradeep.

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep, i will to create a ws from service request bo. Then In before save script from questionnaire bo i execute this ws.I cannot to access to the internal node of the questionnaire bo to mapping In the internal communication at the level of answers values. 

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

It's your convinient

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

This might be useful: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-73609

Thanks, Pradeep.