Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order Operations user exit IWO10016 - Can't create

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to implement Work Order Operations user exit IWO10016

when double click on INCLUDE ZXWOCU13 in FUNCTION EXIT_SAPLCOIH_016.

it asks for Package and Transport details, but after that.. throwing me following error.

Operation cancelled, error while checking the object list

any one come across this error.

Thanks

Sam

2 REPLIES 2

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam

• It is considered to be the basics of using a user-exit.
  • When you double click on the include, first it proposes to Create it, which you would agree and proceed.
  • Then the system asks for a package --> Means if you are testing this user-exit you should give value $TMP, Else if you are working seriously then you should give a Z-package such as ZPM (usually used for Plant Maintenance related developments).
  • In case you select a Z-package system understands that this work needs to be taken to other clients (QAS and PRD) , So it is asking you to enter the already created Transport request if you have any, by clicking on 'Own requests' . If it is not the case then you need to create a TrReq by clicking on New icon.
  • This is true with any user-exit. You should also know that user-exits do not function unless they are assigned in the Enhancement list of a project created by you through tcode CMOD.

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hi Mate.. Thanks for your sincere explanation.

It's indeed a system bug.. which is working well for my other team members.. it's just for me..

I have several years experience in SAP.. I will raise a ticket with SAP or my  Basis team has something work on..

Cheers

Sam