Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New additional BCS Parameters in ConsMonitor

daniel_cepok2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding new additional parameter in BCS.

We would like to add additional parameter for planning (Plan-Version, Plan-Art) in the consolidation monitor for select the values which we would like to consolidate.

I can just find the standard parameter Version, time, consolidation group, consolidation unit, ... but how can I add my additional parameter.

I added it in the infocube and have it in the consolidation area for the planing but as subassignments (Unterkontierung) and with this I can not select it as parameter.

Hope you have an idea or solution for my problem.

Thanks and best Regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Thomas_G
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

you can add additional parameter to the global parameter in the cons area.

But you cannot add characteristics with role sub assignment, only char. with role version, cons unit, cons group, the time char. and the GC.

best regards

Thomas

daniel_cepok2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the answer, yes with version I can add the parameters to the global parameter in cons area, but then I have some problems with the customizing, because I have some new versions combinations and then the consarea is blank. So I changed it to the Unterkontierung and then it does not work.

best regards

Daniel

Thomas_G
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

please refer to note 663207 - results of changes in the data model.

If you add a new version, all existing version combinations and special versions will be invalid.

You have to re-generate the data model incl. all info cubes in BW (via BCS generation flag in the data basis).

In addition you will losse all status information.

best regards

Thomas