SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the current commission (ICM) application that is connected to FS-PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to do assign FS-ICM Commission application to Logical destination in SPRO, here in this customization step I want to get the name of the current commission application that is connected to FS-PM.

In my case, as  we are not using ICM but while releasing the policy I am getting some ICM related errors so I would like to maintain some dummy values to get rid of this issue.

It will be much appreciated if some one provide me the step by step procedure for ICM integration in SAP FS-PM system. Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I understand from above problem statement is that you are not using ICM but getting ICM related errors while releasing the policy. Is this right?

But later you mentioned that you need detailed steps for ICM integration in SAP FS-PM system.

Can you please be more clear?

BR,

Shanthala.

0 Kudos

Hi Shanthala,

During my FS-PM initial set up process, my superior asked me to do only Integration settings for ICM in FS-PM system which are on two different systems.

My first target is to create a policy successfully in FS-PM without any error so I maintained some dummy values and succeeded in completing my FS-PM initial setup. Now my next target is to integrate my FS-PM system with ICM system (on 2 different environments). To do so I maintained all the required Integration SPRO settings except "Copy Transfer Structures of FS-ICM" step in FS-PM system as shown below. When I executed the Copy Transfer strucutures step by passing my ZFSPM7 application name, package and TR number, it is trying  to read the infos about the structures (ICM system) via RFC and leading to dump. So here I need to know what are the basic setting needed to make FS-PM & FS-ICM integrated.

Could you please help me out to understand what are the basic setting needed for FS-ICM initial setup to work with FS-PM system. Thanks a lot for your kind response and waiting for your response/feedback. Really appreciated if you could provide me the solution.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you already setup your application in ICM box based on business requirement?

If not, then you need to setup your ICM application first before proceeding with the integration.

BR,

Shanthala.

0 Kudos

Hi Shanthala,

No I didn't do the ICM setup, How can I set up my application in ICM box, there is no specific business requirement as we are working internally to build a new product on test environment as a general protocol to show the client. so I need basic configuration/settings needed for ICM running.

0 Kudos

Hello,

You can just follow the steps mentioned in CACSIMG and try to construct your own application.

Hope this helps!

BR,

Shanthala.

0 Kudos

Hi Shanthala,

In CACSIMG customization,

-> Under Installation, I have executed Name Application and provided the ZFSPM7 (application name ) which I have created in FS-PM system getting as F4 help. I have chosen that ZFSPM7 as application name and provided short description.

it is prompting me to provide the package name... could you please provide me step by step CACSIMG customization procedure document if you have...or any detailed links about this also helps me. Thank you

0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not have any document for the same.

You can select basic package CACS00  and try.

After that you can execute Cross Client Customizing.

BR,

Shanthala.