SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Document Navigator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

Hope you are well.

I need to create a logic to check whether a document has been attached to a Warranty Claim (or not).

Could you please let me know which are the tables where I can check if attachment exists using Business Object (BUS2222) and object ID (claim number)?

Or if you know another way to check it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fioravanti,

The document can be checked in table SRGBTBREL by passing the warranty claim number in filed Instance ID (INSTID_A) and Object Type (TYPEID_A) as "BUS2222".

Regards,

T.R.S

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fioravanti,

The document can be checked in table SRGBTBREL by passing the warranty claim number in filed Instance ID (INSTID_A) and Object Type (TYPEID_A) as "BUS2222".

Regards,

T.R.S

0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I tried the same option but the table entry is not updated. any solution from your end

0 Kudos

Hi, try to run the function module BDS_BUSINESSDOCUMENT_GET_INFO with the following Import Parameters: CLASSNAME: BUS2222 CLASSTYPE: BO OBJECT_KEY: claim number - CHAR 12, leading zeroes (i.e. 001000000215) this should show if for a specific claim attachments exists. Regards, Bruno

0 Kudos

Hi Fioravanti,,

Thanks for sharing the  Function Module details  and fetching the claim with attachments.

Apart from functional module is there any other way to show the attachment in warranty claim let me know