SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM Configuration and Setting in SPRO & also need to integrate with FS-PM (Policy Management System)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SAP ICM (Incentives & Commission ) concepts and its integration with FS-PM. So I am facing multiple issue in setting up the ICM configuration & settings and also facing problem in integration between FS-ICM & FS-PM.

Could some one please explain me step by step procedure to do the necessary configuration and settings to make FS-ICM work on FS-PM system. It will be great help If some one can provide detailed document on this  and will be much more appreciated. Thanks a lot ....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you trying to set up FS-PM and ICM in a single box or trying to integrated FS-PM and ICM sitting in 2 different boxes?

BR,

Shanthala.

0 Kudos

Hi Shanthala,

Yes I am trying to do initial set up FS-PM and ICM in two different boxes. So I need to integrate FS-PM system with ICM system. As I am completely new to ICM I don't know what are the basic configuration / settings needed for FS-ICM initial set up. Thank you .

0 Kudos

Hello Phani,

Have you already setup ICM application in your ICM Box based on business requirements?

If yes, then the next step would be integration between FS-PM and FS-ICM.

If No, then you need to set up your ICM application first in ICM Box based on business requirements.

BR,

Shanthala.