Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issue in Replicating INDX like Tables

gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done the replication configuration for STXL Table as per the link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c05b7630-474a-3310-7884-fa0650175...

The replication is running for more than 8 days, There are 400 million records in STXL Table in ECC, it need to be converted and transferred to HANA, The current initial load in process transferred 1,097,394,440 volume of records to ZSTXL_TX Table in HANA . The status of the STXL Table in DATA Transfer tab in SLT System is shown as "Replication(Initial Load)" . The Data Provisioning tool in HANA still show the Status for STXL Table as " Load" in process. The Processing Mode for this Table in SLT is " Parallel Processing" and the Read mode is 5. Can you please help me to complete the Initial load faster ? I don't see the record count increasing in HANA, only the logging table /1CADMC/00001023 in ECC is increasing in count. Is there a setting anywhere maintained in SLT to trigger the initial load in batches ? The Logging table count in ECC is currently 4454 but its never getting replicated in HANA.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Even we are facing the same issue. did you find any solution? if yes can you please share that.

Thanks

Anand

gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I tried multiple options including scheduling multiple Access jobs, but it was still slow.

It got loaded after a long time !!!

Thanks,

Gokul