Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10.1 ARM does not work after "Return To"

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

To Gurus out there,

I faced an issue after access request has been "return to" the start of the current stage.

Below is the scenario.

1. ARM created

2. ARM is at the role owner approval stage and then it escalated to alternative role  approver after escalation time is met. 

3. Administrator use "Return To" on the ARM within the same stage and ARM is in the queue of the Primary approver now.

4. The escalation happen again and now the alternative approver cannot approve the request.

The error is 'Path ID XXXX of MSMP instance NNNNNN (MSMP number) is not in running state'

Has anyone face such an error before? Can we return the ARM to the beginning of the current stage?

Jonathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I have replicated your scenario in my test system and dint find any issues. System is on GRC 10.1 SP 11

Kindly refer the Audit Log for reference

Regards,

Manju

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

It looks like SP09 has issue with this.

Thanks for the info.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Have you checked the MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor (GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) to debug the problem.

I would suggest you to set up an infinite delegation till 9999 between all the back approvers to the main approvers. This will avoid rerouting of the request to the main approver when the escalation is triggered as the request will be in both the approvers Inbox.

I have not tested the functionality of rerouting the request to an agent in the same stage.. Let me test and keep you updated.

Regards,

Manju

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Could you share more info., on 'Infinite delegation'. I did not see this option in Stage level settings

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

This is not a stage task setting.  You need to set it in Admin Delegation with 9999 as the valid to Date.

I had suggested Jonathan on this in one of his previous post as well.

Regards,

Manju