Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Generate a Profile

former_member593040
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I copied a role from another role. I just deleted few tcodes in the new role. Then when I compared the new role with the copied role, it doesn't show me any difference in comparison. The reason I am sure is because the profile is not properly generated in the new role. Weird thing is,Though the system shows me that the profile is generated and also shows me the tcode which I removed in the roles also is deleted from the role menu. However I can see the tcode in 1251 table.

Neither generating profiles are working in generic way Nor in Expert mode. I do not want to go with the delete and re create profile option, because there are lot of objects and maintaining them will eat a lot of my time. Is there any easy way ?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hakim ,

Have you tried generating a profile with out removing a t.code from a role

Have your tried with SUPC and Please post the error if you are getting .

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul

Generating the profile won't solve AGR_1251. It all comes back to going into the Authorisations and saving. Saving an authorisation data will update the AGR_1250/1/2 tables. Generating profiles update the UST* tables.

If you have removed the transaction from the menu and it is still appearing then check:

1. Could there be a second occurrence in the role menu that needs to be removed
  2. Is there an SU24 value on another transaction in the menu that is proposing the S_TCODE value (check the overview button on S_TCODE object to see)

Regards

Colleen