cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery # status shows complete after reversed thru MBST..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please IBD has been reversed thru MBST by mistake instead of VL09.

the GR document has been reversed. But when we check the IBD # status of Goods Movement its complete and PGR is not enable.

please advice. how to cancel or delete the IDB # where as it still showing as Completed delivery in the system.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try it with some logic.

MBST does not cancel an inbound delivery, it has always only cancelled a material document and hence reduced the stock, it has no affect on inbound deliveries, as deliveries are SD stuff while MBST is native IM stuff.

If used the wrong transaction to reverse a receipt, then use as well a wrong transaction (here MIGO) to create the receipt again to get stock that finally can be reversed using the  desired VL09 for inbound deliveries .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your update, Please i have tried the same as you said.

Process Followed:

- Created IBD and PGR

- Cancelled PGR material Document Number thru MBST (wrong Transaction)

- Cancelled the same material Document thru Migo Cancellation (wrong Transaction) to create the receipt again and received the stock back.

- And tried to reverse IBD thru VL09 below is the error message.

But am getting error in VL09

Goods movemt for delivery 180579287 cannot be canceled for the following reasons:

Message no. VL624

All items of document 5001498344 already cancelled/reversed

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please any suggestions.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is no solution other than starting all over again.

The material document has got an update that it was cancelled when you did MBST, this indicator was not reversed when you added stock again.

The VL09 is checking on that and recognizes that the material document is already cancelled and does not allow another cancellation as it could create inconsistencies.

Educate the users on the usage of transactions, that they must not confuse inbound processes with IM processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure thank you so much and will guide the user with right transaction, As you said it allowing to create new IBD and PGR for the same PO.

But the old IBD status is showing in system as complete. Please will there be any impact or we can leave as it is.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the answer to "can i get rid of this completed IBD"  is "no" you have no other choice than to leave it as is.

It can certainly have effects to reports, especially Z-reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

As you said its reflecting in MD04 with old delivery number.

as its misleading the calculation. Please suggest if we can remove from MD04.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Ehsan100
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue . MD04 is reflecting old IBD. We can not even process the same IBD.

How to change status of Inbound Delivery

Answers (0)