cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Pricing Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in one of the custom Calculation Value Routine(VAL)  in pricing.

The strange part is it occurs only for few specific products and not for the others.

The code in the routine raises debug messages in each step. So when I check for the those messages in the VMC logs, I can see that there is some issue in the highlighted part and then it moves to the processing of the next condition type.(Please see the attachment)

Also there are no error messages coming in the VMC logs.

I am attaching the relevant parts of the code here. As of now I can only check the VMC logs and cannot do any IPC debugging as this problem is coming in the production system only.

It looks to me that there can be some issue with the Product UoM configuration.

But I am not fully sure though.

Please note that I have already checked the other settings for the condition types, access sequence and condition tables and they look fine.

Thanks,

Samrat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samrat,

it won't be possible to analyze this without access to the system / debugging as this is caused by customer code and/or customer master data.

Check out this post to see how to enable debugging:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/sales/blog/2014/11/14/debugging-java-based-ipc-user-exit

This could very well be an issue with your product master data but again, that's not something anyone will be able to help you with on a forum post.

Bes regards,

Manuel

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

did you also check if you have the latest AP Patch installed according to note 880749?

Best regards

Rene