cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Approval of the Firefighter Log Review Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC Gurus,

We are on SAP GRC AC 10.1 SP11 and We have a requirement to Mass Approve the Firefighter Log Review Workflow during the Hyper care Period, I tried using Tcode SWIA,no luck? Do we have any program to approve the FF log review workflow in Mass? I know we have a program to cancel the stale access request that are in pending status for a while.

We don't want to do one at a time as its tedious,Any suggestions on how to approve the FF logs in mass?

FYI: Some are in FF log reviewers inbox and some are in firefighter's inbox after log reviewer asks for additional information.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you set the parameter 5033 (firefighter without controller allowed) to Yes to enable usage of firefighters during hypercare without a controller and therefore without a log notification sent to that controller

Approve the FF consolidated log report outside GRC periodically. We did the same

Monsores
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh.

An automatic approval wouldn't meet the purpose of the FF log review, which is exactly to permit the analysis of the activities performed.
In this case, it seems to me that running GRFNMW_BATCH_STALE_REQUEST against SAP_GRAC_FIREFIGHT_LOG_REPORT could attend your needs and remove the logs from the approvers inbox.

Anyway, if it really makes difference to you to approve the logs, I don't think there's something ready. You'll probably need to develop something to do this. I never did this, maybe you can begin your investigation in GRAC_UIBB_ACCREQ_APPROVAL WebDynpro Component, method APPROVE.

Regards,

Marcelo Monsores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for your inputs, I completely agree automatic approval wouldn't meet the purpose of the FF log review.But the ask is, is there a way to get the approvals in mass as they go out of reach and

this would be a onetime task by getting the approval from upper management(PMO) during hyper care.

The program GRFNMW_BATCH_STALE_REQUEST will cancel the requests, we don't want to cancel the FF Log review workflows, we want to change the status from pending to approved only for a certain period(Hyper care) in mass.

I will check the UIBB Approval webdynpro component,but again this will be customized for specific customer needs.

Thanks

Ramesh