cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.1 Risk long description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

While generating and displaying default AC Ruleset (HR and Basis included), we found out that the pre-delivered risks do not contain long descriptions by default. They only contain the short description.

Does SAP no longer provide detailed descriptions for the default risks?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

The solution was to re-import the SAPscript texts from client 000.

While logged in to the target system, we used ABAP report RSTXTCPY to copy them from source system 000.

Thank you all.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Brain,

BC Set does not have Long Description involved. Perform below steps to copy the long description from client 000.

Activate the BC Set and go to SCC1 to copy the long description text from client 000 to the client where you are using GRC. Run this in background.

Hopefully this will have the Long Risk Description into your required client.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Kindly check if the below KBA is useful

2343681 - Where is the SOD Risk long description stored?

You can also retrieve the long description for the Risk ID's using the function module "READ_TEXT".

Looks like you also have to maintain the entry of the missing text ID "LTXT" for the SAP script object GRC in SE75 transaction as suggested by Rakesh

Refer the below screen shots for the Risk ID A001

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manju,

Thank you for the information. I have already applied this note and can successfully write long descriptions to the Risks. But my question is: should all of the default Risks (predelivered within BC set GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3) contain their own long descriptions by default? Or should we be the ones to write our own long descriptions?

The reason I'm asking is because business needs to be informed of what a certain Risk represents, and the long descriptions delivered by SAP were helpful in guiding them. I recall seeing those in 5.3 and 10.0 but can't see them in 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I am currently doing a 10.1 SP12 implementation and using the Global Ruleset.

I feel the long descriptions are delivered for the Risk IDs as i was able to query them using the Function Module "READ_TEXT".

I was not able to find the long description in NWBC initially and text ID "LTXT" was not maintained in SE75 when the Ruleset was activated. This might be the reason the long text was not found in NWBC.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maju,

Thank your the information.

After applying the fixes in SE75, I have deleted the entire Global Ruleset and generated it again from the BC sets -- but to no avail. The pre-delivered long descriptions are still all blank.

I can successfully write/save, as well as query them from SE37, but only for the Risks in which I type it in.

Is there a known way to re-load the long descriptions into the SAPscript? If it doesn't, we might as well open an incident to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I would suggest you to open an incident with SAP.

Keep us updated on the solution provided by SAP.

Thanks

Regards,

Manju

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

Please check this note which will give detailed information about getting the long description.

1847877 - Risk ID detail Description not getting saved

2058516 - Creating entries in TTXOB,TTXOT,TTXID and TTXID Table

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M