cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data populated in RSA3 and the same data not populated to PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have append 4 Z* fields in the sales order header(2Lis_11_vahdr) and the data populated correctly up to RSA3. The ROOSfield table also correctly updated as per the status. The same Z* fields are not populated to BW system remaining fields data coming correctly. Please help me this is an urgent issue.

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks

KSR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just to be sure? you filled the setup tables again after your modifications?

M.

lakshminarasimhan_n4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if "Field-only" is checked in the datasource. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hide fileds are unchecked and replication also done. The field structure are showing datasource and psa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in RSA3, does the delta data available for z fileds (not for historic data)  ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added these fields newly. I am trying to load as full. Once its successfully completed. I will try for delta. Actually the data was showing in RSA3. I think issue related to BW system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, take one sales document which got values for z fileds in RSA3,  and load only that particular document to BW and see

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that option also, No use. Is there any other option to check  or any SAP note available for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just a basic check, after replication have you activated datasource?

since you are doing a full load, are you checking data at info package monitor /psa request level? but not in PSA table level right? if your PSA got old data, then data checking at table level may not have values for historic entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while activating the datasource (after adding new fields in append structure) did you "unhide" the fields? and then replicate it to BW?