Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport LIS Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus, I would really appreciate some help.  I created LIS objects (programs and variants).  The system saves the program in $TMP package and I did not get the option the change the package.  I was able to save the variants in custom package, but neither program or variants are transportable to quality client.  I tried using SE80 to change the package, but I get authorization error.  Would system admin be able to change the package? How can I transport LIS program that is saved in $TMP package? Thanks in advance for your help. Shirley

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure where exactly you tried this but of course, normally, this would be restricted to limited users.

Execute SE38 where you input the program name.  From the top menu bar, click on "Goto > Object Directory Entry" so that you can make changes

The other option would be execute SE03, double click on Change Object Directory Entries where you can make the changes if you have the required authorization

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Security