Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QRFC jobs hangs the system

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a problem with QRFCs. We created 50 queues programmatically and run some job in each queue. If the job is run directly, it takes only 2-3 minutes to finish. But when this is scheduled in the queue, in the queue monitor (SMQ1) it shows the process is running. Most of the dialog workprocess gets used up and the system hangs. We can't even login to the system. The situation is the same even after 24hrs and no actual work is done.

I feel some problem with system settings. Looked in to some notes like 527481, but most of their suggestions regarding profile parameters are already the taken care.

In the system log (SM21) I can see lots of these errors 'No APPC block received'.

Please help..

Regards

Ajith Chandran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajith,

Try to increase the value of parameter rdisp/wp_ca_blk_no or rdisp/appc_ca_blk_no, at least 300 to both of them.

This will work.

Regards

Vivek

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I will try this parameter and let you know the results..

Thanks

Ajith Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

The change or inclusion of these parameters worked for us.

rdisp/wp_ca_blk_no = 2000

rdisp/max_comm_entries = 1000

rdisp/appc_ca_blk_no = 500

rdisp/max_arq = 1000

rdisp/tm_max_no = 1000

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changes to the parameters mentioned above are working. thanks for the tip;

Regrads,

Roberto Lima

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to understand this more. You mean if ran the job to clear the queues in background it runs well?

So when does it hangs or in other words when does it spawns all the dialog process in that RFC group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

update latest qrfc version

Regards

Ben

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Forget to mention earlier,I am using WebAS 640 SP19 with all latest notes. The QRFC version is 6.30.060 and Supplement Number is 11.

Regards

Ajith