cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to complete sales order without reversing the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an order from 4 years old, in that out of 1500 qty for one particular item, only 1400(only this much was confirmed) has been delivered and invoiced.

Now the status of the order is blocked, but i want to complete the order status without reversing any documents.

Technically i have tried by changing values(quantity) of VBAP and VBBE, thought to change the confirmed quantity in the order. But it was not successful.

Please can anyone tell if it is possible to complete the order unconventionally(without reversing any documents).

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

BR,

Prathveesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't you simply reject the order with a rejection reason, that does not set the conditions to statistical?

This should be also part of the end-user documentation, it is them, who are supposed to clean up obsolete documents on regular basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peykova,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, we can not edit this particular item as it is already invoices. Which means we can not reject also.

yes, End user needs to do that, but they have come to us if there is any other way (unconventional)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Screenshots with an order from my sandbox:

In a standard system ABGRU checks are the following:

In standard you can set rejection reason if the overall processing status of the item is not completed (which, from your explanation should be the case with partially delivered items).

If the field is not editable, you are probably using field modification user exit or some other form of modification, or transaction variant.

In your case, before trying to modify any field values, I would focus on investigating the reason why this custom logic is used, what processes can be affected, then, if it is safe, test in sandbox how to bypass it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has provided V_MACO for the requirement.

Check it.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRK,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have tried this but, still the status of the order is same, PFB the screenshot. Also please see MD04 screenshot where this 88 quantity is still present, which should have been removed.

Please check V_MACO executions.

As per last screenshot, it should have done set the order status complete right ? Or I'm missing or incorrect,. please advise. Thanks

BR,

Prathveesh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For V_MACO refer the below SAP NOTE. They have given the pre-requisites to be done in your system. Discuss with your ABAP ér .

801065 - Manual completion of sales documents

Test in a Test system before attempting in PRD. Check all relevant standard and customized reports in Test system and after confirmation proceed in PRD.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRK,

Thanks for your reply. I shall check this if i find any positive result.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update this thread if any clarification.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathveesh,

Please try with Program Z_V1427 which is used to Correct database inconsistency BAP_VBEP Sales order.

Regards,

Ankur

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Z_V1427 is used to correct specific issues in the sales order and you get the source code by e-mail only after SAP investigates that the issue you have, can be corrected by running the report. Running any correction reports, without understanding how they work, without evaluating the side effects and fulfilling the prerequisites can have really bad consequences.