SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Need your help and expert advice as we are migrating data from legacy to SAP, would highly appreciate your help in providing data migration templates, master and transaction tables/structures, that need to be uploaded with data in FS-PM, FS-PRO, FS-QUO, FS-CM, FS-CD, FS-RI.

Any guidance, link, TCode list would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance for your kind and generous support.

Best Regards,

Manish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member200903
Discoverer
0 Kudos

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000932832013E/Guide_for_Data_Migration.pdf

Hi Manish,

please use the official migration BAPIs and not any tables directly!

You can find them in the offical documentation if you search a bit.

For example for FS-PM:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check TCode: KCLL.

BR,

Shanthala.

0 Kudos

Thanks Shanthala

Highly appreciate all your inputs and thoughts on this topic.

Regards,

Manish

former_member200903
Discoverer
0 Kudos

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000932832013E/Guide_for_Data_Migration.pdf

Hi Manish,

please use the official migration BAPIs and not any tables directly!

You can find them in the offical documentation if you search a bit.

For example for FS-PM:

0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Noted, highly appreciate and Thank you so much for your kind note

Totally agree and only couple of days back I managed to find this migration guide for FS-PM.

Indeed its excellent and most comprehensive guide I ever  referred, able to understand and appreciate though I'm new to Insurance domain.

Apologies to bother you, are aware of similar guide for other FS-CM, FS-CD, FS-RI, FS-PRO, FS-QUO,. I'm still googling and researching to identify but no success yet.

Appreciate if you could help and your expert advise, tips and any guidance is always welcome. It would helpful in my upcoming project. It's data migration from legacy to SAP.

Many thanks once again for all your efforts, I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Manish