Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying an app on an iOS device from Web IDE with HAT

skek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with my iOS Device. If I run the application from the WebIDE on my Apple iPad, the screen starts freezing. At the same time the installation terminal of iosdeploy.sh on my Macbook hangs-up. Also an other new terminal open.

Screen freezing on iPad:

Terminal with isodeploy.sh

Old terminal where i start the HAT:

New terminal:

If I pull and push the cable from the iPad, the isodeploy.sh starts again and stops at the same place. I push the homebutton and the iPad did not react. Than i pull the cable, starts the application and it shows only this:

Also if I run the app as a webapplication, the following push-up windows "Registration" and the " Registered for push" as commented above are missing. Because the "Run on iOS Device" function doesn't worked, I already installed the SAP Companion App . As webapplication, my pushnotification app is still a empty site, so probably that`s related to the reason why the SAP Companion App doesn't work on my iPad.

The application runs perfektly on my Android device with the same projekt from the Web IDE. I don't know where is the problem. i follow this blog:

Thank you for your help

regards

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

you can understand that it's hard for me to help you remotely because I cannot put directly the hands on your devices.

However I can try to help you by collecting some further information. My first question is: are you able to deploy and run a very basic application on your iOS device, without push notification?

Just simple application.

In this case we can see if the problem depends on push notifications or not.

Let me know.

Regards,

Simmaco

Answers (0)