cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modvate accounts not defined in CEIV while cancellation of Excise Invoice(J1iH)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario: Sales Cycle was created from Sales Order, Delivery to Billing and then Excise Invoice was generated through J1iin. Now due some reasons Excise Invoice needs to cancel. It is giving error " Modvate accounts not defined for CEIV transaction and excise group".

Later it has been realized that profit center in material that was used in sales order was mentioned wrong i.e. for Lead material, profit center of aluminum is mentioned. Can this will be the reason for Modvat issue in cancellation of Excise? As I have already checked the settings of  below transactions and are totally fine:

Please share can Profit Center mistake can be reason for Modvat error or there is some other reason. I have checked many Modvat Issue threads but couldn't able to find right solution.

Regards

Prabhleen Kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your G/L accounts entries with excise group, CEIV transaction with company code and chart of account  in specify G/L accounts per excise transaction segment.

Regards,

Biju K