Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM Offline Recording Incident - Issue

Sam_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Trying to create an incident using offline adobe form.  The form is generated from the system and works when uploaded using report  'R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND'.  But it does not work when emailed.  I looked into SCOT and see that it is in the inbound  send requests.  I performed a trace in SOIN and found that the error is 'No exits Found'. Now i am stumped. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BTT
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Did you eventually find a solution to this?  We are having exactly the same issue.  All our config seems correct and we can process the offline form using program R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND however the form does not process via the email.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add the configuration?

BTT
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes, all the configuration is there.  We get the mail with the PDF form in our inbox but for some reason the exit is not triggered. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Did you configure the Exits in Node ,SPRO->SAP EHS Managerment->Print forms and Interactive Forms

For example for incident management the following exit needs to be used.

Incident Management

• Exit handler: CL_EHHSS_INC_INB_PROC_BCS
  • Object: EHHSS_BO_INC
  • Subobject: EHHSS_AIF_INC_INBD

Furthermore - I hope Adobe form server is running as well

0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

May I suggest you the following instructions to help you find why this is happening?

Try to analyze the problem following the instructions:

1.             Open class

-                   If you test with Near Miss offline form - CL_EHHSS_AIF_INC_NM_PERS

-                   If you test with Safety Observation offline form - CL_EHHSS_AIF_INC_SO_PERS

2.             Open method IF_EHFND_FW_ADS_INBD_PER~STORE_DATA (it is same in every persister class)

3.             Put breakpoints in the lines:

-                   cl_ehhss_aif_inc_helper=>attach_file_to_bo_folder(

-                   CATCH  /bobf/cx_frw  INTO  lx_frw.

-                   CATCH  cx_root  INTO  lx_root.

4.             Double click in method attach_file_to_bo_folder and put

another breakpoint inside this method too in line:

"if  iv_save_data  =  abap_true.""

5.             Execute in transaction SE38 program "R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND"

6.             And debug via breakpoints and check flags and messages for indication what is the problem

I hope this information can help you.

Best

Frederico Nunes

Sam_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Frederico,

When I use the report R_EHHSS_TEST_FORM_INBOUND, the adobe form is processed correctly but when I email it thats when it does not get processed. I can see it sitting in the inbound queue. I ran a trace in SOIN and everything seems to be executing fine except for the fact that there is a message 'No exits found'.

Sam_K
Explorer
0 Kudos

No one has come across this error?