cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP JAM to CRM 7.0 Enhancement Pack 7

johan_vanzijl
Participant
0 Kudos

I am currently busy integrating SAP Jam into SAP CRM 7.0 Ehp 4. I have successfully setup basic JAM integration and can post from CRM to JAM and view JAM feeds and groups in CRM. However, we cannot view CRM Business Object in SAP Jam or register the objects in the external application on JAM. 

In order to display business objects in Jam you have to create an External Application in SAP JAM and add a record type to the application.

All current documentation(e.g SAP Admin Guide at http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/Jam14/en/sap_jam_admin_guide.pdf) point to using gateway service /CRMSWI01/CRMSMI_SRV however this service is not available on CRM 7.04.

As per the below screenshot, my services are accesible to JAM, but does anyone know if there is a SAP standard gateway service which can be used for the annotations URL(the one I specified is custom and does not work)?

For reference the error I receive below indicates the annotations are missing, and I can't find any standard annotations for e.g. the CRM_BUPA_ODATA services.

If anyone could assist with advice or a sample annotation file that would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Adam_Stone
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

I would start with looking at the following document to help with the annotation:

SAP Jam Collaboration Developer Guide

Note, you don't need to host the xml annotation file, you have an option to just paste in the xml in the configuration screen, just click Annotation URL dropdown and choose Inline XML.

johan_vanzijl
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Adam. Yes, I have looked at the document, and I have created my own annotations now. The thing is though all the available documentation points to standard annotations being available for SAP CRM. That was true for CRM 7 Ehp2, not so it seems for Ehp 3/4.