cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this error windows in SCN when clicking on posted links?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN...

awesome assistance getting from sap community, many people getting help i'm one among them, thanks a lot.

But one thing ,when i use to click on some links in SCN it showing error pages like below.may i know what is the reason for these two windows(i am missing some valuable blogs and forums bcz of this 2 errors)  can any one  help me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE & REGARDS

vinodh m

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Window 2:-

It is called S-User Id. Say if someone gets SAP-certified, or a company Purchases any SAP Product, then , you will be entitled with a S-User Id login & a password. Like you have created a SCN profile of yours, that is why in your  Profile you are entitle with a P-User id & correspondence password of your choice. Let me put it that way, with P-User Id you can not access SAP Notes or Live-Production-version installation downloads, only possible with a S-User Id with relevant authorization provided. Your P-User Login Id you can easily locate when you click on top of the page, the Swami Vivekananda image, in your profile, "Bio" tab, beside your name, there is a expand button. That means for login to SCN, you can use that User Id too.

Window 1:-

Like others saying, I will go with them. The page is showing content removed means the content is not in that link any more, that is what also written in simple english.

Thanks,

Kaushik

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

There is no error at your system.

below are the reason to get above two errors.

Window 1 - The link which you trying access is not exist any more and hence you got that message.

Window 2 - Your trying to access SAP Note from SAP Market place which can be accessible thru S User id only. if you want access that link, please use S-User id and password(get from your basis team)

Thanks

0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from Process Integration (PI) & SOA Middleware to SCN Support

as the more appropriate community for this topic.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

error in window-1, this seems content (from a page at help.sap.com) is not available.

pop-up in window-2, link you have clicked on is from service marketplace, you need s-user id/password to access that page. in case you dont have, please check it with your company's BASIS administrator.

Regards,

JK