Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM PROCESS and forms - Infotype 0022

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating a form to update the Infotype 0022 using HCM P&F

When the form is loading in the portal, the system genera a error "The document´s page tree contains an invalid node.", however press OK  , But the system generate error with the format date when I send the data.

How avoid this first error? And How can solve the error of the date ? How can change el format of date ?

TCode HRASR_TEST_PROCESS .

Please suggestions for solve this issues.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher ,

I had searched before this information using google.

However this problem is caused by Adobe? O is a problem of the configuration ? How can avoid this error.

2. Question : What is the problem of format date ? I am selecting the date of the matchcode

Regards

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I think you have a bad/corrupt form (even the Google "hits" point to this). You can try to correct that first.

2. This might clear up if you correct the first issue. If not, we can look at that from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed the t.code HRASR_CHK_PROC_CUST -

The resulted is the following:

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok...those are all other problems (most look like workflow issues....is workflow configured for your process? you can put NO_WORKFLOW in there and test again or until you have workflow in place).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have solved ths issue of Adobe. However I follow with this error:

I changed the format of date  in the profile of my user, but the error is the same.

Suggestions

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using standard SAP_PA back-end service or implemented any Badi. You can put a session break point in Do_operation method to check where the error is coming from. Also check to see if any form calc/js script is there for those two fields in adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have solve the problems with data and drop down listbox.

However the system is not saving the data in the system backend and generated the message "Data sent (process reference number: 000000000015)"

How  can I detect the cause of this error? Where can found a log? What Class and Method can check ?

I am putting  NO_WORKFLOW

Regards

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see the processes in process overview service. In this service, it will show all processes which employee has initiated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilman,

Please add SAP_PA back end service to your process.Add all the fields that are to be updated in the Infotype 0022.

Double click on the "Infotype and Operations".

Mention the Operation as create and save.

The database update happens only when you maintain the Infotype 22 in the "Infotype and Operations" under the "SAP_PA"  back end service.

Best Regards,

Vani Prasanna.

Answers (0)