Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing/Expiring Qualifications not found in LSO Portal

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In my LSO Portal, missing/expiring Qualifications not found as explained in LSO Courseware HR270 block.

Qualification Catalog/Qualifications exist in master data.

Below is the comparison, what I referred from LSO Course book and my real time scenario. My Profile Match up link also coming blank.

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

At the profile level, are these marked as Essential? That will cause them to show up in the 'Missing/Expiring Qualifications'.  However, that should not impact the basic profile match-up if I recall correctly.  If you go to transaction PPPM in the backend, are you able to perform the matchup?

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No,Newton. We are not able to perform the profile match up in PPPM. What could be the probable reasons ?

Regards,

Niladri

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Nildadri, It's impossible to determine without access to your system.  I would suggest ensuring that you have a requirements profile at the position level (either directly via S to Q relationship or inherited from a Job or Task); and that all Qualifications are marked as Essential at this profile level.  You may also want to perform a trace to determine if there is an authorization issues.  Whatever your issue with PPPM, I am fairly certain that it is not an SAP bug, as this is an old told that has been stable since before release 4.0 (i.e., it hasn't changed since the 90s !)  Good luck!

syedbaddar_abbasrizvi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You must have proper access before executing profile match-up.

Only those qualification will appear in Portal Notification area which are inherited or have valid via A031 Relationship.   Try to run Profile Matchup report PEPM  via backend.

Just make sure that relationships are maintained properly if you don't have access check A031 via SE16 / HRP1001 or directly via PP01 for the Qualification as explained by Sharon above for the inheritance.

Sharon there is bug after EHP7 in the Portal Notification Area Dealing with SAP its not even showing Follow up Notifications properly as well. I already posted yesterday about that as well.

Good Luck

Syed

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Newton for your reply.. Let me check authorization issue from Security team and will check other aspects after that..

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Syed,

We are using Ehp7 with Netweaver portal 7.3. Have you used any specific SAP Notes to resolve the issues .

Regards,

Niladri

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good to know, Syed.  Is the bug with the BSP or the WD4A UI? Appreciate the heads up - I'll share with our team.