Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll bar on Additional tab (BADI_SLS_ITEM_SCR_CUS) for sales order at item level

Hi All,

I have created an extra tab in the sales order at item level using BADI "BADI_SLS_ITEM_SCR_CUS". I have created a subscreen and assigned to CT_CUS_ITEM_TAB in the method ACTIVATE_TAB_PAGE of the BADI.

Extra tab is working fine, but when i add more fields/boxes scroll bar is not visible in the subscreen. Please see the attached picture.

Please let me know if anyone knows how to activate the scroll bar in this subscreen.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved myself, First create a subscreen ex: 100 with subscreen area and with option scroll bar selected. Call the required subscreen ex: 110 from 100.

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

MODULE STATUS_0100.
CALL SUBSCREEN GD_SUBSCREENAREA INCLUDING 'program_name' 'subscreen_number'.
* i.e. CALL SUBSCREEN GD_SUBSCREENAREA INCLUDING 'ZSAPPROG' '0110'.

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
MODULE USER_COMMAND_0100.

Now call the subscreen 100 from ACTIVATE_TAB_PAGE of the BADI 'BADI_SLS_ITEM_SCR_CUS'.

3 REPLIES 3

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the "subscreen areas" (area defined in a dynpro in which you may include a subscreen) have attribute "scrollable" on.

Solved myself, First create a subscreen ex: 100 with subscreen area and with option scroll bar selected. Call the required subscreen ex: 110 from 100.

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

MODULE STATUS_0100.
CALL SUBSCREEN GD_SUBSCREENAREA INCLUDING 'program_name' 'subscreen_number'.
* i.e. CALL SUBSCREEN GD_SUBSCREENAREA INCLUDING 'ZSAPPROG' '0110'.

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
MODULE USER_COMMAND_0100.

Now call the subscreen 100 from ACTIVATE_TAB_PAGE of the BADI 'BADI_SLS_ITEM_SCR_CUS'.

0 Kudos

Well solved yourself, and happy to know it's all about ticking the checkbox "scrollable" of the subscreen area. So we can now deduce that your subscreen was included in a standard subscreen area which had its attribute "scrollable" not ticked unfortunately, and so you found a workaround by defining a new dynpro of type subscreen with only a subscreen area with attribute "scrollable" ticked, to contain your original subscreen.