cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira - Dataset Connection Input boxes not available

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to connect Lumira but I am not seeing the connection details input boxes to provide the details as attached..

This looks really strange.. can anyone help me on this..

Note : I have added few visualization extensions

Thank you!

Sangeetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version are you using? 

1.31.1 is the latest - see https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2350100/E

Have you considered removing the extensions to see if the issue persists?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Varun, this really helps..

Thank you!

Sangeetha

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy / Varun,

As we discussed in our earlier conversation, when I removed the extension and added back I was able to get the Input Boxes for the connection details..

when I tried to add a new extension today, it is again causing the issue of not displaying the input boxes..

You can look at the DataSet.png which I have attached in the initial discussion..

I am not sure why adding an extension is causing this kind of issue..

Can you both guide me on this..

Your help is much appreciated!!

Thank you!

Sangeetha

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sangeetha - per SAP note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2234443/E some Lumira extensions cause some limitations in Lumira.  You may want to log this one with SAP Support and create an incident.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for your quick clarification...

Thank you!

Sangeetha

0 Kudos

Thank you!! both of you for your responses..

As a final try I removed all the visualization extensions and added back and the issue is all set now...

I am successfully able to connect to SQL on Hadoop which I was trying to do.. and bring the data to Lumira..

I am trying to merge a column on a Universe Dataset and a same column from Hadoop Dataset(which I have loaded) but when I select a Universe for Merging the Look up dataset is listing only other universes and not the Hadoop dataset and vice verse

I am not able to perform join different datasets.. like Universe and Hadoop

Can you please guide me on this part..

Thank you both very much for your help and support

Thanks again

Sangeetha

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeetha,

After connecting to a big data source, Lumira has the ability to only merge and append with other big data sources. This is the reason you only see the Hadoop connectivity options when trying to combine.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeetha,

As Tammy mentioned, try to get the latest update of Lumira. Else you can at least try to uninstall and reinstall your existing version to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Varun Anand