cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects not visible in EEWB after client copy from production to dev in sap crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Not able to see already created projects in CRM Dev after client copy.

projects not available all the system DEV,QA and production but created assignment block and tables are avialable in all the systems and functionality also working fine. now i need to add one more field in the project but unable to see the project.

Please advise.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Which Version of CRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sagar,

We are using CRM7.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balu,

Why are you expecting to see EEW projects in CRM 7.0? Projects went away after client copy or upgrade?

You should use AET for adding new fields. Use business role ADMIN to login to web UI. You will see all the changes made using EEW as well but you will probably not able to change those. In your case you anyways want to add new fields which should easily be possible using AET.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for replay.

I have created table view using eewb and the requirement is again i want add the two more fields in the same view. i am trying to extend the same project but the project is not visible in EEWB.

can i add the fields using AET in the same assignment block( already created using EEWB ).

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

I am still trying to understand what you mean by view. Using EEWB you created a table view on GUI or on web UI?

You do not have the option of making changes to EEWB fields using AET. If your eewb changes have already reached production environment then you have following options:

Option 1: Add two new fields using AET in a different table.

Options 2: Add all fields to a new table using AET, move the data from eewb table to AET table and then abandon usage of eewb table.

Option 3: Add two new fields to eewb table manually using se11. You will have to be very careful and do a lot of testing. A lot of other manual activities will have to be done.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have two landscapes dev and support. check in the support landscape once. we did have this problem but we used to see them in the support landscape. we did not do further analysis on this one. as you mentioned all enhancements are working fine, try to find out what is the master table that store project details of EEWB.

if we can find it out, we will come to know exact reason why they are not getting displayed.

hope it helps sorry as i am not giving solution.