Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate on Customer Hierarchy

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My customer is giving rebate on customer hierarchy. His hierarchy level is as follows.

Department

Zone

Area

Territory

Point

Sold to Party

like if rebate is offer on level 1  (Department) with all specified material lets say accrual 5, it will be applied for all the customers - sold to party coming in this node.and normal process of booking of provision and payments via credit memo is initiated.

My question is that

1. when i choose the rebate agreement "customer hierarchy" it is not asking about any hierarchy, only one customer/recipient system is looking for.

2. if provision is created on invoice than all the provision of different payer can shown only in one agreement, or what is the behavior.

Looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Further to above one.

I choose the standard 0004 agreement type, where in the recipient i enter any one customer who have a partner function PY, lets say total customers are 100, i just input one customer here, and go to the condition Where in the customer field i enter the top hierarchy customer let say 9000, its means as per my understanding that it cover all the 100 customers now.

but when create a manual accrual for testing, system cant pick the rate, even if order is for rebate recipient of the above or any other customer fall in the hierarchy, in the analysis give the following information.

Access not made (initialized field),

can any of my guru help me in this regard.

I search on forum but not specified any solution, up till now best of my searching.

Looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

its coming now, basically client using the hierarchy develop in ABAP, so when we get to know these tables and incorporated in condition table all is well.

regards,