cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal and WebLogic 12c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With Crystal 2016 coming out, the latest Java Reporting Component (JRC) still does not support WebLogic 12c. Since WebLogic 11g  is reduced to Sustaining Support next year, are there any plans to support Weblogic 12c?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have contacted the local sale and their feedback is that this product (Crystal Report for Eclipse) will be end of life.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, is the SDK itself end of life , including the JRC. If not, when will it (the SDK) be supported on WebLogic 12c

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't ask further with the local sale about the details. We just send the link of the product to the sale and they said it will be end of life. So I guess that includes both SDK and JRC.

On the other hand, I am also a customer of SAP, so I will not be able to answer when the SDK will support WebLogic 12c.

So far I haven't see any official reply on this kind of question, so I will just assume it will never support WebLogic 12c.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks for taking the time to reply to my questions Tony. Hopefully I might get an official reply that can give a definitive answer.