cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel number not yet assigned and 0003 record is not updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing the following issue while executing hiring action .  we are unable to create the absence quota for this employee and getting Personnel number not yet assigned  error while updating absence quota info type and getting status INS of the user interface MP000300 missing error.

Other info types like 0007 and 0008 and 0002 and 0006 are updated properly.

Also info type 41 is not updating.

0041 updates through dynamic action after saving 0001 record.

0003 info type updates automatically and assigned 01.01.1800 to 31.12.999 by system itself.

Few info types are not updated and we did not get any error at the time of saving 0000 and 0001 records.

Attached screen shots for your reference.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

R Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D R Kumar Chetti,

The hiring action has not been run properly try to hire again that will work.

Regards

Ravi

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

he did tried running the rehiring action but did not work

suggested him to delete the perner & hire but the number range is external

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

As Mr. Vijay said, Please close the thread and also mark the correct and helpful answer

Regards

Ravi Manekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close this thread.

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

Can you please share how your issue has been resolved?

Have you run the hiring action again?

Regards

Ravi manekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes, deleted and re run personnel action again.

Thanks,

Naidu

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please can you make this question as answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D R Kumar Chetti,

Is your issue resolved

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

My issue has not been resolved. I have suggested to delete employee number and rehire again. Waiting for updates.

Thanks,

Kumar

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree deleting the employee number (in PA30 txn, enter the pers no., navigate to Utilities->Delete Personnel no) and follow though till end of txn.  It will come back to the PA30 screen with the pers no. You can see there are no info types showing a tick, meaning the record/s are deleted.

However before resorting to deleting, may I suggest,

a)In PA30, txzn, check if there are any records created except IT 2 (which is normally created as default with validity starting frrom the person's birth date); if so delete or change the validity start date = employee's hire date.  Check if this resolves the problem.  Else, go to next step.

c)In PA30 initial screen, navigate to 'Utilities->Change entry/hiring date'.  This goes to Change actions screen in PA30.  If necessary, change IT 0 start date and continue to complete this process.

If you do not change the start date, it returns to PA30 initial screen. 

If you change the start date to a previous date, it gives a warning.  You can change any other fields available to change eg., reason for action, position id, etc. Press save.  IT 0 is saved.

Then it shows at the top the original hiring date and the new hiring date and a list of infotype records created earlier, highlighted or not.  Usually IT 2 would not be in this list,

Select each record to be changed with start date = the new hiring date.   Press enter or click the tick icon.

It will change the validity start of all the selected records to the new hiring date.

Normally this should be the same as executing a hire action again just for changing the hire date.  It does not change any other data in the selected records.

c)If the above does not resolve the error, or you need to change data in any record created already, continue to next step.

d)Navigate to PA40 txn, enter the pers no., then do the hiring  action again.  It will show IT 0.  This should have the correct hiring date.

If not, change the start date. save the record and continue hiring. 

If no change in IT 0, click the icon 'Execute info group'.  It gives a a warning.   Continue the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D R Kumar Chetti,

From what I understand, you have mentioned that when you execute Tcode PA30 and give the PERNR manually you still get the error, is this correct?

if the pernr is already there then you should get details like name, EG, ESG, PA, etc., if they are not displaying next to the pernr when you have given the pernr, then the pernr is not there in the system, check table PA0000 if the pernr is there... if its not there, then you first need to get the pernr in the system before you can update PA0006

Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

you can use to report "RPUTRBK0" to update "IT - 0003" for mass employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

If you try to create IT2006 before Hiring date system may throw this error.

Check your hired date and quota creation date.

Regards,

Sathya

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

More info required for your issue:

1. Creating IT 41 with T588Z is a common config.  Please share this part of config, and the actual employee data used in this dynamic action.

2. Only one IT 3 record exists for an emp, The start/end dates are fine.  Share IT 3 screen.

3. Share the pers.action config applicable for this hire. Post which IT's are created or not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Thank you for your quick replies.

0003 is not filled automatically. There is no details for 0003 info type for the employee.

0041 will be updated through Dynamic action as per our configuration . But 0041 also not filled and rest of the info types like 0000 and 0001 and 0002 and 0006 and 0007 and 0008 are Updated. At the time of updating 2006 info type system is giving the error , personnel number is not yet assigned and status INS of the user interface MP000300  is missing.

Please suggest me the way to fix the issue.

Please find the 0000 and 0001 info type screens and Info group of config.

Thanks

kUMAR

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please check whether you have authorisation to view IT0003?

check in table PA0003 for that EE no?

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please can you maintain any master data for that employee just for testing purpose then check

whether the information is getting updated to  IT0003?

check in table PA0003 for that EE no?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

The real issue is IT 0003 is not updated through hiring process.

The moment when you save 0000 Actions info type,  0003 info type automatically gets updated with 01.01.1800 to 31.12.9999 .

But for this employee case 0003 is not updated. Please find the below log information for this employee number.

I have maintained same test case in other system, system is working fine , we could not see any error .

error employee log information

successful employee record.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IT 3 is not included in any pers action.  It is part of the empl.data update module.

Check infotypes config in T582A table to see which infotypes cause IT 3 change in the dates - master data change (which results in payroll retro); and time eval recalculate(which causes time eval retro)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Info type Configuration (Info type attributes )  is perfectly OK, We are hiring many employees , but for this case only we are getting this  error.

Biggest doubt is why 0003 is not filled. 0000 and 0001 and 0007 and 0008 and 0015 and other info types are configured for retro active accounting changes update.

I have shared audit log info screens , through that you can understand configuration.

Thanks,

Kumar

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the person who is running the PA40 should have edit access to IT0003 if not then i think it will not update

please can you confirm the user has edit access to IT0003 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

user has create and edit display access- 0003 info type

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please can you share the screen shot of V_T582A - Info type attributes for 0003

if there any dynamic action written in t588m?

We are hiring many employees , but for this case only we are getting this  error ----------- please correct my understanding if it is wrong

you are saying -- only for this employee when you use hiring action it is giving the error --- personnel number not yet assigned while trying to create absence quota ?

for the same employee IT0003 is not getting update? --- am i correct

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is how IT0003  - T582A  is in my system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

You are absolutely correct.

Only for one employee we are facing. 0003 is not updated and we are unable to create 2006 quota records.

System is giving Status INS of the user interface MP000300 missing error.

Thanks.

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it possible for you to take a screen shot of each infotype from 0000 to last infotype & hide all the personal data

attach it as a word doc or zip file

then we all can have a look at it

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my screen

Can you please clarify this error: Status INS of the user interface MP000300 missing

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per my understanding i believe the issue is not in config the issue is with the master data -- something to do with the dates that is the reason why 2006 is not getting created & IT0003 is not getting update if it is config issue then for sure all the employee should have this issue not this one employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your very quick replies.

I can share all info type screens, but the issue is All the  configuration is same then why only giving error for this employee.

This is the actual error screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

0001 info type screen and other error screen

0003 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Audit log screen

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hahaha