cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update title basic info tab when person injured info is selected

0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a requirement to fill title which is in basis info tab when person injured node is filled.

Requirement is as soon as on the click of send should should read person injured and update the title

I have tried to do this in person_injured tab determination  in set transion attribute [ZD_PINJI_SET_TRANS_R2] and below is the code

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF lr_s_root->status IS INITIAL.

*//   Get Basic Info

lo_binfa = lo_root->get_subnode_by_key( if_ehhss_inc_c=>sc_association-root-basic_info_all ).

lr_s_binfa ?= lo_binfa->get_row( 1 ).

*     get person involved node

lo_pinv_node = lo_pinji_node->get_parent( ).

lr_s_pinv ?= lo_pinv_node->get_row( 1 ).

IF lr_s_pinv->id(1) NE 'I'.

ls_party_key-id_combined = lr_s_pinv->id.

TRY.

CALL METHOD cl_ehfnd_party_proxy=>get_full_name_of_party

EXPORTING

is_party_key  = ls_party_key

IMPORTING

ev_first_name = lv_first_name

ev_last_name  = lv_last_name.

CATCH cx_ehfnd_inbound_processing .

CATCH cx_ehfnd_rfc_communication .

ENDTRY.

CONCATENATE 'Care Management -'

lv_first_name

lv_last_name

INTO lr_s_binfa->title

SEPARATED BY space.

lr_s_binfa->desc_text = lr_s_binfa->title.

lo_binfa->update( lr_s_binfa ).

ENDIF.

ENDIF. "STATUS is initial

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

If you are trying to update a transient attribute it will not be updated as the content is displayed only at runtime.

0 Kudos

Thanks Soumya do you have sap note suggesting the same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are missing the edit statement :

lo_binfa->set_edit_mode( /bobf/if_conf_c=>sc_edit_exclusive ).

Add this and see if it makes a difference.Put this after subnode by key.

0 Kudos

I have added injured and added that line which you have suggested still it is not saving title as first name and last name of the injured person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ìf its not working , you can try this :

In class CL_EHHSS_INC_QAF_CNTRLR_NEW for method IWCI_IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF and an enhancement and on Event save you can write your code.

OR

Try this

lo_inc_service_mngr = cl_ehfnd_ena_service_mngr=>instancev2( if_ehhss_inc_c=>sc_bo_key ).

lo_inc_service_mngr->set_edit_mode( /bobf/if_conf_c=>sc_edit_exclusive ).

lo_ena_binfa_node = lo_inc_service_mngr->get_node_single( iv_node_key = if_ehhss_inc_c=>sc_node-basic_info_all  iv_key = <ls_basic_info_all>-key ).

lo_ena_binfa_node->set_edit_mode( /bobf/if_conf_c=>sc_edit_exclusive ).

lo_ena_binfa_node->set_request_persistent_only( ).

lr_s_basic_info_all ?= lo_ena_binfa_node->get_next_row( ).

lr_s_basic_info_all->zzehs_telno = <ls_basic_info_all>-zzehs_telno.

lo_ena_binfa_node->update( lr_s_basic_info_all ).

0 Kudos

write the last code where ..

I am actually writing my code in set transient attriubte

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the Injury basic data tab.

0 Kudos

when i write the logic in basis info tab it is dumping as person injured is blank

and

when i write this logic in person injured system is not going to debugging point where i have written logic to to update title

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

In general IM process filling “Title” is a mandatory option. What I understand is that if the injured person is recorded then it should be updated in the title.

For this custom ABAB coding needs to written to check if “Injured Person” is filled, if yes then the data of injured person should be fetched from the table and update the table where “Title” fields is present. (In this case the injured person details can be appended to the title if already entered”)

Above is the logic to do this, also these data can be fetched from std tables, but how to make this happen technical person has write a code to get these details.

Thanks,

Satya

0 Kudos

thanks Satya question is where i should write to check if injured person is filled .. in which method of determination or i have to write this in feeder class   ..

I have tried to write the code in determination but when i click on send my debugging point does not reach in determination