cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load item hierarchy in BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

I am trying to upload the BW hierarchy in BCS. However the program UGMDSY20 is ending in memory dump everytime i select item object. We have huge number of hierarchies on the 0CS_ITEM.

As the program always ended in error, i am forced to look at the alternate. In one of the SAP note it was mentioned that the loading from Datastream might be one of the option.

I have defined a datastream method based on the below documentation.

Example: Loading Master Data and Hierarchies of Items - Business Consolidation (SEM-BCS) - SAP Libra...

As i only wanted to load hierarchy, I made some changes.

1. In settings tab i only selected "Load Hierarhcy".

2. Mapping -> Generate proposal done, automatically the values came

3. Selection tab -> In source i selected a particular hierarchy D01, consolidation chart of account (constant value 01). In target i don't see the option to select hierarchy ??

How do i selectively load only hierarchy D1 (the item hierarchy is only time dependent and not version dependent) to the BCS, so that it is available in BCS.

warm regards,

Arvind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind

As per your information understood trying to load FS Item hierarchy.

You can use flexible upload method or Load from Data Stream method for this.

If it is load from data stream method, check the info object which was defined as source and also check the attributes and other settings.

Please provide more information like screen print would be useful for understand and provide solution/suggestion.

Regards

Rajesh SVN