cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Payment Wizard SAP B1 9.0 PL11 Urgent Assistance Please

former_member772743
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have been using the payment wizard successfully for the last 10 years but now we have the need to create a bank file to upload onto our online bank facility for outgoing payments need some urgent assistance please.

We are facing some numerous problems with this:

1) if we choose a path for the file in step 2, it does not create a file

2) for EUR SEPA payments what file format should we use?

3) We would like to post the bank transactions to an interim GL account. I have chosen the GL account within the payment method and also the bank account. But when I run the payment wizard no payment data is shown even though I have run this correctly. Looking at the non included transactions, the message against each invoice is that invalid GL interim account

Do we need to install the payment engine add-on to get this to work? If so, is this part of an upgrade on SBO B1 or is it available in the above version we have?

We have 2 localities - UK & Germany where we need to put the above into place and would appreciate any assistance with this please.

Many thanks in advance.

Nila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nila,

SAP does have some definitions which look like they might be OK for SEPA, we don't use those in my localisation though.

You need to assign a file format to your payment means, and check that the format you are choosing does have an assigned EFM definition.

Once you have these a file will create- if you have the add on running you will have a "Bank File" button on the last step.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gaurav_bali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nila

You can find Payment Engine addon in your installation disc at following location. Packages\Add-Ons AutoReg\Payment\

Though SAP provides BPP files for few locations

For more information about released and unreleased bank file formats, see SAP Note 752355

For creating additional BPP formats you might consider installing EFM Format Definition addon.

We haven't used payment engine though you can refer below link for guidance.

Payment Engine - SAP Library

Hope it helps

former_member772743
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Gaurav. I will look at notes and the link