Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - searching for specific value entered in role

richard_kettle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I can use table AGR_1251 to identify where a specific value has been entered in a role, but can't get SUIM Roles by complex selection criteria (S_BCE_68001423 / RSUSR070) to do it.

I want to find, for example, the roles that have V_VBAK_AAT sales order type entered as Z1 in roles using SUIM.  I don't want to identify roles with * all access (that also covers Z1).

I've tried entering as 'Z1'  & "Z1" & with #'s but no joy.

Any ideas?

SAP_BASIS    731    0017    SAPKB73117    SAP Basis Component

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM is not a table search, rather it will search considering all the wildcard (*) values, ranges, etc and then provide you with the result which according to me is correct result. Table search is good when you want to search for absolute values.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM is not a table search, rather it will search considering all the wildcard (*) values, ranges, etc and then provide you with the result which according to me is correct result. Table search is good when you want to search for absolute values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Use the transaction S_BCE_68001425 and type the object - entry vakues and in the filed AUART search the document.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks, but that's no difference.  confirms it's not a table search (& that there's no functionality in the code to search for specific value if entered with " ' etc).

0 Kudos

Yep, SE16 on AGR_1251 and 2 is the only to get fixed values only which are not *.

We went a step further and built our own "value watchdog" reporting for this -> check that roles from a certain namespace contain exactly a fixed value or value set, nothing more and also nothing less.

Cheers,

Julius