Did you mean: 

Complete Billing status for archieving

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My Problem is similar to the following Forum -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3800476

The following Billings (Sales Invoices) were not posted with error in the previous Fiscal Years which were already closed, i.e.

1) Inv 90044930 & Cancelled Inv 90044932 with Error "A - Billing document blocked for forwarding to FI" -

2) Cancelled Inv 90030320, Cancelled Credit Memo 99010226 & Cancelled Debit Memo 99020187 with Error "Blank - Error in Accounting Interface" -

As the posting periods for the above Invoices were already closed, is it possible to use any method / standard programs / customized programs to directly change the above Invoices' status from "Open" / "Blocked" to "Completed" (just like using the program "VL_COMPLETE" to complete the DNs' status as advised from the above Forum) ? If so, will there by any Impact on SAP system if really executed those method / program(s) to force "Complete" these Invoices' status ?

For ref., the purpose of completing the above Invoices' status is to archieve the Invoices and other related docs. and finally the Material nos.

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no straight approach to address this requirement.  You can copy the logic from program ZZCORRFB suggested in note 388327 and change the coding to suit your requirement.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Lakshmi we too faced the same issue of invoices of previous financial year.

We corrected the same through the " ZZCORRFB "  suggested by SAP in note .

Regards,

SRK

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi & SRK,

Thanks for your above advice. Would like to clarify the followings -

Q1) I could not access the program ZZCORRFB (even thr SE38). We are using SAP ERP 2005 w/o any EHP. Could you advise whether our system version is now new enough so cannot access this program ZZCORRFB ? or Should we have to create this program by ourselves like the following Forum ?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3594621

Q2) If the program ZZCORRFB is required to develop by ourselves, is the source codes in Correction Instruction of the SAP Note 388327 valid for our system version mentioned in Q1 ? It is because I found the following info. in the Correction Instruction so don't know whether it is only valid for R3 4.6A - R3 4.6C. Could you also advise how to check it ?

Validity Details of Correction -

Version      Valid to Support Package

46C            46C - SAPKH46C18

46B            46B - SAPKH46B27

46A            46A - SAPKH46A34

Q3) BTW, according to the following forum, is the transaction "V_MACO" really useful for changing the status of Sales Docs. including Inquiry, Quotation & Sales Order, i.e. from "Open" / "Being Processed" to "Completed" ?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3405369

It is because we also need to complete some of our Inquiries & Quotations so as to archieve these docs. before archieving the relevant Material nos.

For example, our following Inquiry could not be archieved with error "Doc. not achievable because of status check" -

This Inquiry was already fully referenced to create Sales Order but its status is still "Being Processed" but not "Completed -

Might be due to "Delivery status = Not delivered" because of the relevant Schedule line setting, i.e. "Item rel.f.dlv." was checked in VOV6. Is this understanding correct ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

tao_sun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KH Fong,

Report ZZCORRFB can be used to correct posting status to 'C' for billing which has accounting document, but posting status has not been updated correctly.

In your case, since billing has no accounting document, so I don't think report ZZCORRFB is a good sample.

If you need to change posting status to C, you can create your own report to udpate it to C directly. I think your developer can do this. There should be no impact if you confirm those billings are no longer useful.

Furthermore, if you cancel invoice without accounting document, both original invoice and cancellation invoive should has posting status VBRK-RFBSK = 'E' according to note 400000. So I don't know what happened for those billings in this case.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Tao

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tao,

Thanks for your advice. Besides the program ZZCORRFB, is there any other program(s) which can be used to update status for our above Billings' status (but w/o Accounting doc. generated) ?

If it is required to directly update the status in table, can we do it manually instead of developing one more program ? If so, how to proceed it ? It is because our required Billing docs. with "Open" / "Blocked" status should not be too many.

Tks,

KH Fong

tao_sun2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KH Fong,

So far as I know, there is no existing report can be used to update billing status in this case.

If you need to change table content directly, you can try following steps:

1,SE16->VBRK->invoice number->execute

2,double click on the entry

3,/h->enter->enter

4,in debugging mode, change 'code' to 'EDIT'-> execute(F8)

5, Then you can see the table content is editable, you can change posting status to C by yourself.

Please test well in your test system before you perform the same in your production system.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Tao