Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching File System of Java Host PI

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to watch the file system of a PI system (PO 7.5, Java only). I m following the blog, where you create a virtual host:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/05/13/getting-access-to-file-system-in-...

But when I try to access the virtual host, I ll get the error message: 404 not found / Requested resource does not exist.

Does anybody know how to get rid of the error or a better way to watch the file system?

Best regards,

Udo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AlexanderApel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

i followed the steps of this guide in my PI 7.50 System and its works fine.

regards,

Alex

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Unfortunately, I don't have a PI 7.5 system to test this, but as to my knowledge, this concept remains the same for release 7.5, as it was for earlier releases. Did you try configuring and accessing directory aliases for the virtual provider 'default' in Java HTTP Provider?

Regards,

Vadim

former_member207701
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Even i am getting the same error .

Followed the same steps as in the blog . Did you find the solution?

Thanks.

Kiran

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

this happens if you create a new virtual host, instead you have to maintain the existing host "default".

/Udo

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Udo,

The same issue which i faced.

You can check Vadmin suggestion on mapping the custom created virtual host with DNS in the comment section in that blog. Our basis is currently working on that,  will update here if anything comes up.

Br,

Manoj