cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative value grayed out after deactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had deactivated the negative value allowed option for depreciation area 01 and 15 at asset class level OAYZ for screen layout 1000. Later I found that it is grayed out for depreciation area 32 also automatically. Now negative value allowed option is grayed out for all depreciation area. I want to activate it again but not able to do so. I have tried to do all the required settings in AO21 still it is grayed out. Could you please help me in this concern?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

This is because if derived depreciation terms from 01 t0

0 Kudos

This is because of derived depreciarion terms from 01 to 32 and 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved now. But I am facing the problem while deactivating the negative value allowed option for depreciation area 01. After saving the changes it is deactivating the negative value allowed option for depreciation area 15 and 32 automatically. Is there connection between the depreciation area at asset class level? Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Please go through the AO21 settings once again.

Select your Dep. area and go to field group rules. In there, you can see the column "Class" which meant by Asset Class. Once enable that or check mark that, you will be able to control this Negative values as per asset class wise.

You have yet another option. check with OBAN settings which the values are allowing to dep. ares.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is a connection between depreciation areas. Most probably areas 15 and 32 are set up to always use same depreciation parameters as area 01. Check tcode OABD.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me the Depreciation Area which is a Derived Depreciation Area for them only the values are not showing in the OAYZ T-Code. But for rest it should show the values. Can you please share the screen shots of OADB, OABD, OAYZ & AO21 T-Codes.

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for your answer.

My problem is resolved. At depreciation area level we have "Identical" indicator which determines the activities related to area 01, 15 and 32.

If you have any more information about the role of this indicator then please share

Thanks,

Nitesh