Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 HR Trigger - ARM created for users across all systems

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I got an issue for HR Trigger. In the configuration of the HR trigger action, we have to add the systems into the action.

My requirement is that when the EE is terminated, his User ID should be delimited in the systems where his ID is.

The problem is that when the HR trigger creates the ARM, it picks all the systems from the configuration and creates the user id in the systems where it does not exist before, with the validity dates delimited.

This cause an issue where we now have user ids in systems where they do not formally exist and it becomes a nightmare to maintain.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

JY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify under Access Control--User Provisioning--Maintain Prov Settings--Global Prov Settings..you might have selected the check box create the user for change action, and you might have added the change action under the define request type for the Termination, since there is a change action it is creating the user and you have it under the define request type its terminating with valid dates.

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

thanks for your input. We do have Create User for change action. I think we cannot change this global setting as it will impact the current regular ARM.

HR trigger does not have a separate configuration to differentiate the ARM created by HR Trigger and regular ARM. I think we will have to modify SAP standard to cater to our needs.

JY

Answers (0)