cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unwanted emails

0 Kudos

Hi, as advised by the Crystal Report space, I place my question here:

I keep getting emials although I have turned all options off in my preferences. I also tried going to a person or topic, and turning ON and then OFF again the 'tracking' and 'receiving' email option, non has helped. When I go to the mainscreen and look at the option 'following' than it gives 'no results'. Who can help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I have no idea how I got there, as I still cannot find it without your link. However you were right 'receiving email' was ON on this page, so I was able to turn it off now. Sorry, I am new and still struggling through the site obviously.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you should pause till October 10, then SCN is again new and you can start fresh and do not need to bother about the current settings and issues

Please close this discussion if solved:

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Ok, please find underneath, however with different tabs, do I still do anything wrong?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It does not look like you followed the link that I gave you ( SAP Crystal Reports)  as it should have taken you directly to the page which I posted in the screenshot.

your screenshot is from http://scn.sap.com/content

0 Kudos

Apology!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the same wrong screenshot, please concentrate and click just here and take your screenshot: SAP Crystal Reports

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share a screenshot of the upper part of this page:

so that one can see the entire Action box

0 Kudos

I am not sure what you mean, there is nothing more?!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a screenshot like this one:

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Due to the problem I have all mails from SAP go to my junk mail in order not to drown in them, as I result of this I missed your replies. Apologies! Many thanks for your replies. Herewith the requested screenshots. Hopefully anyone can tell me what I need to change!

Thanks,
Henriette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or you can just turn off the notification from preferences to get stop emails.

I am attaching an image for brief.

Thanks

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Monu, thank you for your reply. In my case these are all turned off already. I turned it off using Firefox and have re-done this many times. I tried to do it with Safari as well, however I keep getting errors when I try to log in then. Any other ideas? I now blocked the emails adress in my Mail system, however this way I do not get mails from desired topics either.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had made a test and received for 3 days mails, and I did not have any problem to switch it off.

The mails usually show from which area they are coming, so it should be relatively easy to isolate the areas to look into.

Are your mails all from 1 space, or does this look more randomly?

We can only see what content and users you are following,  we cannot see the content and users and spaces that you track and as well not where you decided to receive emails.

From your words I can just say that you excluded all areas where one can do such settings.

To help you further you would need to provide screenshots, e.g. from your preferences and  from the mails like in the screenshots above. Maybe you overlooked something and we will be able to see it.

As said before an important starting point are the emails that you receive.

Have you already clicked the Communications icon in SCN (top right).

Do you have content there? Is it the same for which you get emails, or is there are variation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henriette,

Juergen has made the reply first.

I am also advise you to attach the screenshot of the settings and your mails.

Something is there that you're skipping.

And also provide the screenshot of communications and actions.

Will surely solve your problem.

Thanks,

VIkas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turn off all the notifications.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey henriette,

Try to perform same steps in another browser, it would resolve your problem.

Vikas