Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see change log of customer classification AUSP-ATWRT

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When i am doing any changes in customer classification through XD02 than unable to see those changes in CDHDR and CDPOS table with object value (OBJECTID) as customer code.

Could you please suggest how can we get change history of AUSP-ATWRT(change document checked for ATWRT field in SE11)? Is there any configuration required? if yes please suggest the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have checked, some configuration is missing for class type 011. I checked below link:

Change Documents for Material Classification da... | SCN

According to above link, I tried to checked "Change Docs",  "Chg. docs for Class" and "Multiple objects allowed" for table KNA1 but system is not allowed to do the same and showing

Message no. CL668.

Could you please guide me to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh Tomar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You better follow instructions from OSS notes if you want to be on the save side.

And based on the long text of the message it looks like you are not doing it in the right sequence.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried to run prog: RCCLUKA2 than system given below error message:

"No physical file name defined for RCCLUKA2_KSSK

Message no. LX102".

Regards,

Shatrughan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the info button in the selection screen and F1 field help for the file names

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After implementing SNOTE# 480673, system allow to run program RCCLUKA2.

Multiple objs allowed field has been checked automatically for class type 011 after ran above program.

Now change log are showing in CDHDR and CDPOS tables but in CDHDR-OBJECTID and CDPOS-OBJECTID customer code is not showing, please refer the attached screenshot.

Could you please suggest how customer code will appear in OBJECTID?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the customer code will not  appear anymore in   the object ID, the link is now made via table INOB, see OSS note 942691 for more details

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE11 settings do not lead to log changes in CDHDR and CDPOS. Those logged changes are stored in the application log.

Logs in CDHDR and CDPOS for classification has to be enabled through customizing, see  1705101 - How to Activate Classification Change Documents

and you can then see the changes from from the classification view via menu Environment