cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ESS provide a way for employees to update their HSA contributions?

Garrett_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've done some research and have not found anything, but I'd like to post the question here.

Is there a standard ESS function/interface that allows employee's to change their HSA (health savings plan) contribution amounts?

If the answer is no, has anyone created a custom interface accessible through ESS and what are some things we need to watch out for if we pursue developing a custom solution.

We are on version SAP_HR EnhP6.04 A1, EA-HR EnhP 606 63.

Regards,

Garrett

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Garrett,

I know we keep our HSA plan open all year in ESS to allow the employees to make contribution changes within standard SAP configuration. You need to set your plan Adjustment reason to Changes anytime. Then make sure you have a link in your role with the BEN_EVENT of your HSA plan you want displayed then it will trigger the normal open enrollment steps but you will only be able to change. Hope that makes sense if not I can attach some screen captures.

Thanks,

Martha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are standard applications available where employee can enroll from ESS for benefits.

Read more details at

Benefits Employee Self-Service - Benefits Management (PA-BN) - SAP Library

Garrett_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

We are familiar with the ESS enrollment functionality, however after the enrollment period ends, the only way for an employee to change the contribution amount is to go to their HR manager and the HR manager will have to change the contribution amount in the SAP backend.

I was looking to see if there was a standard application in ESS for an employee to change the contribution amount themselves.

Regards,

Garrett

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Garrett_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Sha,

Please post your question to it's own discussion post as so not to clutter up valid responses to my question.

Regards,

Garrett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your information.I am posting my discussion.