cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loosing the UserResponse values

Former Member
0 Kudos

using Web DHTML, we have a document with 3 reports that refreshes on open, the last report contains all the user Response() values that were entered.

I then select the 2nd report and clicked on all the functionality in the side panel ( navigation map, document summary, user prompt input)

in the input control I deselect some of the values, then I looked at the last report and all the user response()values are gone, even if I reselect everything in the input control the fields remained blank , the values come back after I select RUN in the "Input Prompt Panel"

also I do not have this issue when using the Java version, so what could causing this problem???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please clarify the relationship betweent the 3 reports?

Are you saying that the last report is linked to the 2nd report via Hyperlink?

What connects these 3 reports?

Thanks,

WTJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's one webi document with 3 reports (tabs), each report shows element from the same bex query in different manners , the last tab shows the userResponse() values entered at the time of refresh and this is the one that is loosing it's values when I click on the functionality in the Side Panel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, are input controls on the second report based on your created dummy variables or Dimensions for filtering purposes?

And one more question, in the third report, when the UserResponse values are gone, are the prompt values selected by user still showing in the user prompt panel or is that value empty as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the 2nd report is showing elements from the query, the 3rd report is showing the values from the UserRresponse()

The 3rd report upon refreshing the dataretrieving  has values in it, but after clicking on all the functionality in the side panel ( navigation map, document summary, user prompt input), they disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try to narrow down the exact side panel functionality that makes the UserResponse() values disappear? In theory, only the User Prompt Input should mess with the values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the issue happens after I deselect & reselect something in input control

Former Member
0 Kudos

so it would be the "user prompt input" in the left panel and then the "deselect & select" in input control